Filed under: Uncategorized
Hello Everyone –
What if I told you that LCMS World Mission could earn a penny every time you searched the Internet? Or how about if a percentage of every purchase you made on-line went to support Missions? That’s exactly what I’m going to tell you.
GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
GoodShop.com is a new on-line shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, E-bay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting LCMS World Mission.
Give this a try!
your home page and every time you start your web browser GoodSearch will automatically load and be the first site you see. Plus, no matter where you are on the web, you can always click your browser’s home button and return to GoodSearch instantly.
Microsoft Internet Explorer users:
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Address textbox, type http://www.goodsearch.com.
- Click OK.
Netscape Navigator users:
- Select Edit | Preferences.
- Select the Navigator category on the left side.
- In the Location textbox, type http://www.goodsearch.com.
- Click OK.
- Open the Firefox options panel.
(Windows) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Options….
(Mac) On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu, and select Preferences….
(Linux) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu, and select Preferences….
- If it isn’t already selected, click the Main icon. The Main options panel is displayed.
- In the Startup box, highlight the text in the Home Page
- Replace the text with the GoodSearch URL – http://www.GoodSearch.com/
- Click OK.
- Open a Safari browser window.
- In the toolbar at the top of the window, click Safari > Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the General tab.
- In the “Home page” field, type http://www.goodSearch.com
- Click the red Close button.
Google Chrome users:
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click on the Tools Icon.
- Select Options.
- Under the basics tab and under the Home Page section, choose “Open this page”
- Add http://www.GoodSearch.com to the URL box and click close.
That’s it! Now GoodSearch will be your browser’s homepage.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment