After two wonderful months in the United States, we will head back to Guinea on Saturday, January 21. We had a great time connecting with family and friends and were able to share news of what God is doing in Guinea among the Maninka people with many church families.
As we head back to Guinea we ask for your prayers for:
– Thanksgiving for a great time in the US
– Thanksgiving for good doctor visits for Jack and some new medications that will help manage his Parkinson’s Disease
– safe travel back to Guinea by air and on the roads
– Raymond & Hannah as they return to their studies at UW-River Falls
– a good transition back to Guinea and our work of health care education
– guidance as we discern the next steps we should take in the ministry to reach the Maninka with the love of Christ
Thank you for your support and prayers! TOGETHER we reach out with the love of Christ in Guinea!
Living in the Love of Jesus,
Jack & Cathy Carlos
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment